We are pleased to announce that we are now providing Alternative Provision. SPACE are offering this as a service to families, schools and DSPLs as well as being commissioned by Hertfordshire County Council.
We offer the following services:
Tutoring for children with SEND
Effective, supportive tuition for neurodivergent children and young people. All tutoring is bespoke to the needs of each individual student. We offer face to face and online tuition for all ages in a wide range of subjects.
Speech and Language Therapy
Our qualified Speech and language therapists provide support with speech disorders and communication difficulties. They help develop skills such as comprehension, clarity, voice, fluency and sound production. All therapy is bespoke to the needs of the individual.
Individual Support and mentoring
Individual support including counselling, mentoring, coaching, animal assisted interventions, rural care and horticultural experiences. Bespoke to the needs of the individual.
1-1 Therapeutic and Therapy sessions
Provided through a range of bespoke interventions tailored to the needs of each individual and run by professionals who have significant expertise in both their specific areas and working with neurodivergent children and young people.
For more information including pricing and packages available please contact email@example.com
Additional wider support will of course continue to be available for parents, carers and children through the SPACE universal services:
- 1:1 Bespoke Family Support, including telephone support, Zoom meetings, face to face meetings either in the home or in the Lending SPACE community hub. Support includes advice, guidance, signposting, support with applications and referrals to local education, health and social care services.
- Lending SPACE: Community Hub and Lending Library
- Support groups, both online and face-to-face
- Training online
- Training face-to-face
- Activities for young people and families
- SBLO provisions
- Dynamic Support Register support and 1:1 therapeutic interventions
- Facebook group
If you want to learn more about our alternative provision please do contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org