Workplace Training with SPACE
Why use SPACE
- All of our trainers are accredited with “Train the Trainer” training.
- As well as being professional trainers, our trainers are also either parent carers or have a long-term background in working with children and families.
- Our trainers have experience from working in the following roles: Teacher, Outreach, Head Teacher, Trainer, Learning Support Staff, Nursery Nurse, Clinical Psychologist, Independent Support, SEND Advisers
- Day-time, afternoon, evening and weekend sessions are available to suit all schedules.
SPACE works with schools, settings and corporate clients to help support the needs of children, young people and adults with neurodioverse conditions. Our training is tailored to link in with the parent programmes we deliver and so brings a person-centered outcome.
Below are some of the courses and workshops available for schools, settings or parent groups. All can be delivered virtually or in-person and made bespoke for your needs.
- Understanding ADHD course (Licensed by the ADHD Foundation)
- Sleep Tight Course (accredited by The Sleep Charity)
- Managing Anxiety
- Managing Transitions
- Navigating the SEND World (0-16)
- Navigating the SEND World Post 16
- Personal Journey with ADHD
- Personal Journey with Autism
- Talking SENs(ory) – Sensory Signs and Signals
- Talking SENs(ory) – Sensory Solutions
- Understanding Autism and/or ADHD in Girls
- Understanding Autism and/or ADHD in Teens
- Supporting ADHD and Autism in Schools
- Anger and Conflict
- Autistic Girls
- EHCP Annual Reviews
- EHCP Application
- EHCP Application for SENCos
- Emotional Regulation
- Executive Functioning
- Mental Health in Primary aged children
- Mental Health in Secondary aged children
- Sensory signs, signals and solutions
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding ADHD
- Understanding Autism and ADHD