Here for you when you need us the most
Our SEND family support workers are here to help you navigate particularly challenging periods or situations. We also know that when you have a child with SEND or are beginning to feel that they may have additional needs sometimes a listening ear is just what you need.
Book an appointment with a member of the SPACE Family Support Team now.
Book a telephone appointment with our family support team for bespoke advice and guidance. We are able to discuss any concerns or support needs for your family and discuss the wider support network available from SPACE.
25 mins | Free
We will soon be re-launching our face-to-face appointments in our Stevenage location for a slightly longer, in person appointment with the team. Face-to-face appointments are available at Unit 7, Arlington Business Park, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2BD.
45 mins | Free
Some of the ways we can help:
Our SEND family support workers deliver a service that is unique to you and your family depending on your specific situation. Some of the ways we can help include:
• Bespoke practical support – tailored to your family’s needs
• Strategies, resources and advice on a 1:1 basis
• Create a plan of action for you and your family to own, in collaboration with you
• Help you navigate local resources and community and statutory services
• Be a listening ear: emotional as well as practical support
“I was feeling overwhelmed…not managing the situation…finding it hard… I now feel heard, have a plan, feel so much more empowered and confident…”